Monday, December 5, 2011

Baby Van Vark

Over Thanksgiving we had a baby shower for Cole and Sarah. She's due on Chrismas Eve so our plans for the holidays are sort of up to when this sweet baby decides to make an appearance. Ryan's aunt and uncle own the Wabash Winery  in southwest Iowa so we thought it would be the perfect location to have their shower (and it was.)  It was so fun to plan and spoil Cole and Sarah they way they've spoiled my girls the past 4 years- we can't wait to add another cousin to the mix. 

I had Geri and Cole's mom, Sue, send me some baby pictures so they were on display.



I had people write some advice to the new parents ahead of time that we displayed at the shower.





Geri and Courtney split the work with me on the shower and I think it turned out beautifully. Now we just hurry up and wait!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

What a beautiful location for a shower! Love the decorations and the thoughts for new parents! So creative, my dear...LOVE IT! :o)