Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween

For months now Emerson has been saying she wants to be Jesse (from Toy Story.) She always changes her mind so I waited to buy the costume but she never waivered- Jesse it was. I wanted the girls to "go" together so we made Easton be Bullseye. And since she can't talk she was fine with it.

We went to a trunk or treat at Amber's church- it's always so much fun and the girls loved it.






We were almost home and the car was unusually quiet.  She literally hadn't done that in over a year. 


The next night we finally carved our pumpkim, as Emerson calls them.
Easton observed from her chair, just like last year...

And I couldn't believe it, but Ryan let me do the carving. 


I think they approved.

For Halloween we went trick or treating with Will and Griff and went back to my mom's for some chili and Monday Night Football. The weather couldn't have cooperated more- it was perfect.


I think this was their scary pose...


Sweet Easton and Griff trying to keep up with the big kids.




No comments: