We had a great 4th of July this year- beautiful weather and spending time with family makes for a pretty perfect day. We started out the weekend at my cousin, Debbie's house for a visit. Her daughter, Brynn and Emerson are 8 days apart, I think. They hit it off playing Barbies together. I love this shot of Brynn.
In Debbie's basement there was this great toy I'd never seen before. Sort of a toddler friendly roller coaster. Emerson wouldn't touch it- Easton loved it. I'm starting to see a pattern here...
Speaking of Easton Claire, she's officially walking. She's really taken off and it's so cute to see a baby toddling into a room instead of crawling. I just love it.
We had an impromptu get together at Jonathan and Amber's and wanted to get a shot of the ladies.
And then with the little guys.
Easton's having her 4th of July lunch. You can see her front tooth poking through.
Emerson and Dad eating in the laundry room? Emerson's showing off the "debbled" eggs she helped me make.
Grandma Debi entertaining the kiddos.
Uncle Jon got the kids water guns- they were a hit.
And these are my favorites. Emerson and Will had the best time with just two cups of water and a shallow pool. Priceless.
No comments:
Post a Comment