Friday, February 11, 2011

Monkey Business

... and the dentist. Emerson had been 6 months ago so she pretty much knew what to expect but she was such a rock star. She did awesome and I think had a pretty good time.


Speaking of, this is my first shot of Easton's first two teeth. Like Ryan said, pretty cute for everyone but me... :)




We went to Little Monkey Business in Kansas (Overland Park, Shawnee, Olathe, somewhere over there). We went with my girlfriend Jayme and her cousin and our 6 kiddos- it was the most fun and I'm already thinking of when we can go back. It was so nice not to have to say, "no, no Easton."

Blair's little boy, Lincoln, is about 2 weeks older than Easton- he was so cute.


She's figured out stairs... Sleepy Baby Kate.

I couldn't believe Emerson let Jayme take her down the big slide right before we left.
Emerson still wants to hold Easton all the time but it's not how it used to be!

Last Sunday Emerson and dad went out front to make her first snowman. We were driving home today and his head had fallen off- everything is melting so quickly. I hope she's not scarred for life. "Mom- my snowman!!!!"



Showing off our matching boots before the Superbowl. I love this because I didn't know she was looking up at me...


"Mom- take a picture of Ariel!"

No comments: