We had Christmas at my mom's house on the 23rd. It was a really nice, laid back evening.
Emerson got a Backyardigans t-shirt from Grandma Margaret.
Emerson got a doll house and LOVES it.
We headed up to Iowa on the 24th and opened gifts with them for about 5 hours. You can see how it might take us awhile to get through all of those.
Ryan's brother, Chris, got engaged the day before to his girlfriend Courtney, who we all adore. She fits right in- I'm so excited to have another sister in law I love! That'll make 3!
My girls before bed leaving milk and cookies for Santa. Emerson said that she was sure Santa would share his cookies with her...
... and Easton.
Santa never left notes for Jonathan and me but evidently he's not in such a hurry on the farm. I thought this was pretty cool.
Emerson and Easton's presents from Santa Christmas morning.
Easton's first experience with whipped cream. She's going to destroy her smash cake on her birthday...
Uncle Cole and Emerson being silly. On a sidenote- I have officially turned into my mother. Emerson is in the "but why?" stage (lovely) and I say about a dozen times a day, "because I said so!" One of the many things I swore I'd never say but here we are.
Also- Easton started clapping her hands yesterday which is the cutest thing ever.
That's all for now- 2011 has been treating us well so far- just getting back into a routine and still putting Christmas presents and decorations away. I'm in the early stages of planning Easton's birthday party which just blows my mind how quickly it's approaching but I'm really looking forward to it.
1 comment:
Super cute pics. The girls are adorable! Love the Christmas pj's.
Post a Comment