Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fingerpainting...

So I wish I were more of an "arts and crafts" kind of mom and since I stay home with the girls you would think I would be a bit more. I don't have a creative bone in my body and it takes a lot of energy (and patience!) to do crafty things but a girlfriend of mine (thank you Jayme!) fingerpainted with her two boys so I figured we should let Emerson give it a try. She made a picture for Grandma Margaret and Grandma Wood that we sent to them in the mail.

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...





I do just need to point out the handprint on her shoulder... Wow.

She loved it though. Perhaps we'll do these sorts of things more often... :)

1 comment:

McCrary Memory Blog said...

LOVE it! Good for you. You're right about patience. It's a mess, isn't it? But, they do love it!