Emerson still rocking her Blackshirts shirt from last year. The pink cowboy boots complete the look, I think. The only thing cuter than those boots are the size 2 ones my mom bought for Easton to match.
Easton wearing Emerson's old cheerleading outfit with her Great Aunt Linda.
I'm not sure...
On Sunday we headed to Villisca for the Wood Family Homerun Derby. I was a bit nervous about having Easton outside for so long but she fell asleep for her nap. I was going to leave her at Ryan's aunt and uncle's house and just check on her a lot. (It's about 100 yards from the baseball field.) Ryan's aunt came down to the field from the house and said her neighbor came over to the house to read and sit while Easton slept so we could relax at the field. I love small town Iowa...
Emerson got to "hit" with dad just like the big boys.
Aunt Linda holding a cuddly Easton after her nap- such a good baby.
The Wood clan- Ryan successfully defended his title.
Ryan's cousin, Ben, is getting married in San Juan, Puerto Rico in March. Ryan is a groomsman and we're making the trip so we're looking forward to that.
I took the girls back to the farm while everyone stayed and had a campfire in Villisca. Emerson usually talks my ear off in the car and all of a sudden it got quiet. This is how the girls were when we got home. Emerson always holds Easton's hand when she falls asleep and I guess Emerson followed suit. So sweet...
Looking at her book with Great Aunt Patti.
On our way out of town we saw this sign for Emerson Days with the water tower in the background. We always tell her, "it's your town!" when we're going to the farm. As we were leaving she said, "is that my town, mom?" Soon it'll turn into, "I KNOW MOM! You tell me that every time!"
1 comment:
Cute pics of the girls. Love the boots, by the way! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment