Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Girls

We had a great weekend home with the girls- we went to a park and just hung around the house mostly. Emerson is getting good use out of her sand table from last summer so we try to hang out on the deck as much as we can.

I think Easton really likes watching Emerson.


One of Emerson's favorite books is "Pinkalicious." It's about a little girl who turns pink from eating so many pink cupcakes so we made "pinkalicious" last night. They were awesome.





Easton was due for a bath and I don't think I had taken many pictures of her bathtime yet...

Happy baby...

Angry baby...

Happy baby.

Happy mom.

I think this counts as rolling over, right?

She gets stuck on that bottom arm so she's not all the way on her belly but I think I'll count it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it counts! Love all the cupcakes, particularly the two you don't eat! Bon

dana said...

Have you read "purplicisious and the new one (maybe gold)?? Easton is SO CUTE in the bath shots...and all shots:)