Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Newborn Pics

We had Easton's newborn session a week and a half ago and the pics are absolutely adorable. Corey took some amazing pictures and she has a blog set up on her website- the link is below. Scroll down until you get to Baby Easton Is Here! She posted some of the highlights! Enjoy!

http://coreybrownphoto.wordpress.com/

Things are good here on the homefront- we're getting settled into a schedule- as much as you can schedule a newborn. Easton will be a month old tomorrow and she's growing so fast I can already tell. Emerson has been really great for the most part. She's pretty indifferent about her little sister which is a good thing, she just kind of does her own thing and leaves Easton alone.
Although today Easton was laying on the living room floor and Emerson gave her a big hug and said, "love her soooo much!" I told her to remember that when she's 16... :)

I'll try to update soon!

No comments: