We wrapped Ryan's dad's birthday gift for him and were getting set to take it up to Red Oak for Thanksgiving. Emerson saw a gift sitting there (this was before presents were under the tree) and decided to open it. She must've been disappointed to see it was a drill...
Ryan and his mom dug out one of his old toys from the attic- she loved it.
My mom and I took Emerson to Crown Center and she played in the Crayola land area.
Amber got her this outfit for her birthday and it was just too cute not to take some pictures.
Yesterday I went to the doctor- he said baby's head is down (that I knew) and that I'm dialated to a 1 or 2 and I'm "pretty thinned out." Looks good! I'm trying to get good sleep while I can and just relax. Right. Our bags are packed and ready (unlike last time) so we're just waiting.
Oh- and a cute Emerson story. We pulled up to Babies R Us last week and Emerson says, "b-a-b-i-e-s." She saw the sign and was saying the letters. She did the same for a welcome mat we saw- "w-e-l-c-o-m-e." She knows all her letters except some tricky ones like "k" and "j." She starts saying letters in words at the most random times. We were walking in the house from the garage and she pointed and said the letters on my Explorer tires. (Goodyear or whatever they were.) Random! My smart girl!
1 comment:
Some kindergarteners don't know all their letters! GO E! Good luck in your these last few weeks!
Post a Comment