I took Emerson to Deanna Rose on a whim a couple of weeks ago- it was a beautiful fall day (in August) and she loved it.
She did not love me walking away from her to take her picture while she was standing next to a real live cow...
There's a little area for toddlers to play on which is awesome.
Good baby goat...
Little did I know, in this picture he was totally chomping away on her shirt.
Ugh, so cute.
Emerson, not the turkeys.
We go to Red Oak every year for Labor Day Weekend and for the Wood family home run derby.
A little different than last year!
Ryan won the derby in, like, a quadruple overtime. I think he sensed my "get it over with already!" vibes and actually started trying so we could leave!!! I mean, a girl can only take so much...

Oh, I'm feeling much better these days. Pretty much back to normal. I had a lady last week ask me when I was due! If you've been pregnant before, you know what a big deal that is when a stranger can tell you're pregnant... So, life is good, we have our ultrasound next Tuesday- I'm excited to just see that peanut is healthy and everything is going well. I'll keep you updated! I meant to take my first belly pic last night (now that I look pregnant, not like I had a big lunch) but didn't have time. Maybe we'll get to that tonight. Anywho, have a good one!
Oh, I'm feeling much better these days. Pretty much back to normal. I had a lady last week ask me when I was due! If you've been pregnant before, you know what a big deal that is when a stranger can tell you're pregnant... So, life is good, we have our ultrasound next Tuesday- I'm excited to just see that peanut is healthy and everything is going well. I'll keep you updated! I meant to take my first belly pic last night (now that I look pregnant, not like I had a big lunch) but didn't have time. Maybe we'll get to that tonight. Anywho, have a good one!
2 comments:
Very cute pics of Emerson...Also we love Ryan's shirt. Go State!
She's getting cuter by the day! Duh! Can't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks...oh and at Christmas you're going to be BIG pregnant! YAY!!!!
Post a Comment