Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Blogiversary

It's today! I started the blog a year ago- so glad I did! It's been fun keeping all of Emerson's fans up to date. Ryan and I had a date night last night going to Makenzie and Dave's wedding. My mom had Emerson all night- she went down at 9:30 and my mom had to wake her up at 10 to go to church. She did awesome...

The wedding was SO much fun- it was great being able to spend time alone with my sweet husband. The wedding and reception were at the Longview Mansion- I'd never been and it was absolutely beautiful.


Hanging out during the cocktail hour with Jocelyn.

Some of my favorite ladies!
Our place settings.
Solah sisters on the dance floor.


Here comes the new married couple! Don't mind me...
Oh my gosh- the truffle bar. Those were long gone but their monogram was etched into the ice sculpture. It was awesome.
Having fun on the way to Power and Light on the trolley after the reception.

Ryan and the groom, Dave. Me and the beautiful bride!

Hanging out at P & L. People just started applauding wherever they were walking around- it was awesome!Christina, Mazenzie's friend, was a hoot!

Now on to Emerson, of course. So her new favorite show is Yo Gabba Gabba, or "yo" as she calls it. I resisted the show at first because it's so far out there and wierd but she LOVES it. And Jack Black was on an episode so it can't be all that bad... This is how we spent one of our nights last week. Oh, and she's sitting in Will's chair she calls "Mo." (Short for Elmo...)
This t-shirt was mine when I started dancing at Cathy's. It's vintage. I'm hoping to get her started dancing there maybe this time next year...
Still watching "Yo."


We watched Will for a couple of hours last week and they had a little lunch at the kids table...



Oh my gosh, this picture is priceless. They were watching Cinderella and Emerson went over and laid in Will's lap. Ugh- seriously. Cuter.

4 comments:

beth said...

You look fabulous Carrie! I love your dress!!1 I love that last picture of Will and Emerson too!!! Sooo sweet!

dana said...

I'm still waiting for Ms. courtney to just sit and watch something (or sit for any amount of time:)...maybe she needs a cute little boy to lay her head on - precious! I'll be home all summer -so we should definitely get together! The wedding looked so pretty and all my Solah girls are still hot as ever!

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary, great post!!! You look amazing, btw! Love the dress, the shoes, just fabulous! The wedding looked like fun and the after party too. I laughed out loud at how cute Emerson is with Will eating lunch at their table. Happy Mom's Day!!

Mommy K said...

Okay, so I guess I never commented on this one.
1. You look AMAZING!!! All your hard work it totally paying off.
2. Soooo wish I would have been at the wedding. Looked amazing!
3. Emerson and Will are sooo cute. I LOVE her laying her head on his lap. Too cute!
Love you tons!!!!!!!!!!