Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Week

Whew! What a week it was! My mom and I made some last minute peanut butter balls, a tradition I didn't think we'd get to this year but I was really glad we did. Emerson helped out by napping...




... and then tasting!


I was happy to get the tree up this year because we didn't get to it last year. I was a bit preoccupied...


On our way out of town to Red Oak, Emerson and I stopped by to see the Hoyt crew. It was great to see the boys- they're growing like weeds!!!


Katie- they're both in blue pants!!! You sabatoged me! I'm not sure who I've got here, but he sure is cute!!!!




They were both so smiley and photogenic- we got some really great shots.






We got Emerson in her big girl car seat and this is my view nowadays- I love it! I'm sure she does as well.



She had a meltdown on our way to Iowa so I had her open one of her stocking stuffers.



The Woods tend to go overboard on the presents... It seriously took us 6 hours to open gifts. So fun!


Ryan had the best idea ever to put Emerson's pack and play in the middle of the living room so she was contained and we just threw our wrappings in her pen- she loved it!






On her perch...

... gazing at her audience.

Grandpa Wood helping her open a gift.





Touchdown!


Trying on one of her new coats from Grandma and Grandpa Wood with Uncle Chris.




Having a rice crispy treat before bed.





On Saturday after Christmas, Katie and Carl had the whole gang over to hang out. It was a blast getting all the kids together. (Maybe not a blast for Ken and Sue seeing thier house destroyed- thank you Mom and Dad Mac!!!)

We had Stacy and Katy pose the kids so there would technically be 8 babies in the picture...





Carter before...

... and after. Carl must've taught him that one... Emerson, like a good girl, wanted no part of it...

Two sets of BFFs.

This little piggy went to the market...


Our best "Fish" face.

2 comments:

Mommy K said...

Adorable Christmas photos of Emerson, duh! And I love the pictures you have from my parents house that I missed. Nice one, Carter...I'm telling you-the kid hates wearing pants!!!
Love you!

dana said...

Is your baby wearing a cowl-neck sweater?? Is she your daughter or what? Love it!