I know, I know- the pig wasn't one of the options up for "voting" but my mom ordered it for us and I was hardly going to turn down a pink pig costume! It's her signature color!
That's Frannie's daughter Ava (Dorothy!) next to Emerson. There were so many cute costumes!
Isn't that an onrey grin???
Will went as a "Sorm-trooper" and he came across Darth Vader. The two boys were using their light sabers (sp?) to fight it out. Hilarious.
I love it that when she looked down you could only see the pig face...
We decided to have our Halloween party again this year- Emerson stayed at my mom's and slept 12 hours. She did great and it was nice to have an adults only night!
Elsa, Katy and Aaron. Katy's Prego. Get it!!!???
I was a 60's chick- that's my dad's Lamoni High School letterman jacket. Go deamons! Do you get what Chad is? That's a noose around his neck... Think presidential election snafu in Florida in '04... Oh- and Jen's a hottie cop.
There are a couple of closed eyes but a good pic nonetheless... That's Elsa's real wedding dress BTW! Her makeup was awesome.
2 comments:
The Halloween party looked like a great time and we are just sorry that we missed it.
Hmmmm...cutest pig EVER! Ugh, another one of your Halloween parties missed. SO wish we lived closer! I loved Ryan's costume...reminds me of when Carl was Joe Dirt a few years back. Nothing beats the perfect white trash costume!
Love you tons!
Post a Comment